The use of bardic inspiration

Don't get me wrong, I can read a perk description but... I was just wondering the REAL reason people equip this perk. Do you do it for the faster gen progress, or.. did you just wanna serenade your teammates/the killer. After all... SURELY between the sweet moon and the used up medkit on the ground, he'll give you hatch, lol.

Comments

  • Its effect is pretty much useless, you'd get more progress just doing the gen or doing something else, however its still in almost all my builds for shenanigans.

  • I bring it for the memes. My friend and I will pull out our lutes at the same time like a little band and perform for the killer. Some are amused by it.

    I don't expect to be allowed to live for doing it, though. Hell, I used Plot Twist to get a Dracula to mori me when he shook his head no lol.