Can you make single survivors' efforts be valued?
When I play as a surv, I hardly see my teammates do gens, and sometimes they didn't even want to heal me or unhook me (even while playing as a killer I happened to kill a surv on the first hook by not even camping), making me lose only because of my teammates; I want single survivors to be more valued on a game, in particular:
- I want the hatch not to be closable anymore: if my teammates don't work on gens and don't last anything in chase, I don't have to lose because of it. After all, I always stay on gens and last averagely a pretty good amount of time in chase
- I want the survivors to respawn in an area which is far away from the hook after being hooked for an entire stage
- I want the self-care perk to be basekit: once, a teammate, despite I insisted, didn't want to heal me to focus on a gen, only after it popped (revealing our position to the killer), they healed me, I don't want to lose only because I have teammates who have no game sense
- After having done gens for a sufficient amount of time (that could be 200 seconds, which is almost 2 and a half gens), you should receive a free key to open the hatch, but nobody else except you should escape the trial in this way
I know this would give a strong advantage to the survivors, in fact, if these mechanics are implemented, all the killers should be buffed in order to balance the game
Comments
While we agree with the sentiments, these options are getting pretty much a no from us.
Even if these went through, what buffs would you suggest for the killer to compensate?