The gen bug is back on current patch

I unfortunately didnt record the match and have nothing to offer. Just wanted to be known that It happened in my last match.

2 gens were left and two were being worked on. 1 gen popped and an additional was auto completed. If it happens again I'll start recording matches to show it.

Comments

  • Were you on PC? Can you provide a log?

    HOW TO GET YOUR LOGS (THIS PART ONLY APPLY TO PC PLAYERS):

    When you get the issue, close your game and do not reopen it until you get your logs.

    • Press Win+R
    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    • Usually you would need to attach the DeadByDaylight.log file.
    • Add the file to your bug report
  • @Coordi said:

    Were you on PC? Can you provide a log?

    HOW TO GET YOUR LOGS (THIS PART ONLY APPLY TO PC PLAYERS):

    When you get the issue, close your game and do not reopen it until you get your logs.

    • Press Win+R
    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    • Usually you would need to attach the DeadByDaylight.log file.
    • Add the file to your bug report

    Yes and I didnt know how. Now that I do if it happens again I'll get it for you.

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3789220#Comment_3789220

    Yes and I didnt know how. Now that I do if it happens again I'll get it for you.

    Thank you! We will leave this report open so you can update it if you do get one.

  • I had this occur in rancid abattoir while I was playing pyramid head.