Is Nemesis hindered works as intended in 8.2.0?

I think that Nemesis hindered status effect applied on infection hit doesn't work as intended
On wiki it's says that it should be 20% but after playing with licker tongue and without it I can definitly say it isn't 20% hindered and there is no mention about that being changed in Patch Notes
Can someone can confirm it is bugged or intended change?

Comments

  • As I know, it is bugged right now, so it would be not intended. We should wait for bugfix.

  • I think it is a bug because there is no mention of a change to his hindered. It might be that they messed up with the multiplier like they did with Sadako (Sadako is supposed to be 1.2sec invisible which is a buff from her first to her second rework but it does not work because the multiplier isn't working). The multiplier isn't working on Stridor too.

    multiplier is BHVR's Nemesis.

  • it's bugged and they need to fix it

  • Hope is bugged and not shadownerfed and as you say there is no mention in patch notes.