P100 Reward as Banner or Badge
For example you have Meg Thomas P 100 you get her Character Banner.
Wouldn't that be a cool thing to reward addicts more and Support the new Banner and Badge system more?
For example you have Meg Thomas P 100 you get her Character Banner.
Wouldn't that be a cool thing to reward addicts more and Support the new Banner and Badge system more?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I was thinking the same the other day. I understand the devs reasoning for why they don't want people to feel P100 is a goal, but I think a badge or banner of that particular survivor or killer would be good. It's not as controversial as giving something like a cosmetic (which is a popular request).
months of work for a badge or a banner?.. hell nah better nothing than that, it would feel like a let down or a bad joke