Loosing insane amount of bloodpoints cus of server crash
3 times just today, i gave last survior hatch while playing as killer, they jump through hatch, game then freezes, and it says disconnected connected from server, im tired of loosing soo many bloodpoints cus of server crashing! fix plx! i lost over 100k bloodpoints each game
Tagged:
Declined
Comments
+1
I just had this happen on my first match playing against Dracula - everything was fine the entire match, but as survivor I found hatch, hopped in, the game stalled, and then it said Match Disconnected and I lost all my bloodpoints. I did happen to save it though, here's a video of what happened. I will note I was also able to jump directly into another match, but if we're gonna keep losing points I don't see it's worth the risk.
EDIT: Attached my logs — sorry they're long, I kept playing without issue for the evening, it seems to be fully related to the hatch escape.
Video:
https://imgur.com/a/OxpcPNTPiggybacking here. We previously had two 100+ post threads about this problem dating back over a year. At one point, this was an acknowledged bug and was under review by the dev team. However, now the mods have closed those two threads, citing the age of the threads. And rightfully point out that whatever was causing the issue before, might not b e causing the issue now, so it's important to track those things separately. We were advised to make a new thread, so I do hope that a mod doesn't close this thread calling it a technical issue. This is a well-documented, long-lamented problem.
For Screen Readers: The above image is a quote from Admin/Mod Jocelynbee. It reads "Thanks for reporting this issue! This thread is over a year old, and we encourage players to create a new thread so that we can track the issue more accurately. The older reports in this thread and the newer ones may be completely unrelated so it's important that we monitor them separately. We will be reaching out to the newer reports for logs and cloud IDs from this thread. Thank you!"
This happened to me a few minutes ago, again. I'm uploading my logs, and I suggest you (and anyone else who decides to report this problem) do the same so the dev team can review.
To get your logs:
<quote>
</quote>
I sincerely hope that the dev team will take this issue seriously and not give us the brush-off as they have for the last 1.5 years.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8D01U9U3N8F6/deadbydaylight.log