8.2.0 - Sound bugs when picked up and hooked
https://youtu.be/pRmvWgNyfgs
https://youtu.be/4Y1jyNbQqHE
https://youtu.be/0dwWpDyzvVs
Today I ran into the following bug.
When a survivor is picked up, the sound they make is cut off. Also, if they're put on second or third hook, the Entity claws attacking and killing the survivor have no sound.
I don't know if this happens with other survivors. So far I played only Alucard and Trevor and the bug occurs with both of them.
Steam, PC, Windows 11.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
… the Entity claws attacking and killing the survivor have no sound.
Can confirm - just had this with Lara - PC / Steam
Confirmed on my end, as well.
Same here
Confirmed too.
Just had this on PS4 with Feng.
This bug is still in the game with patch 8.3.0.
Not fixed after the new patch.
Just had this on Steam / PC.
Entity Claws pierce make no sound.