Until Dawn X Dead by Daylight Should happen please bhvr

Until Dawn should be a dbd chapter

Since the remake is coming in october i think is just the right timing for a until dawn colab , in my opinion the killer should be “the wendigo” and the survivors being sam giddings and mike munroe and both of them having legendary skins with the rest of the cast/group ( emily ,chris ,ashley, josh,matt, jess) it would fit perfectly i dont know what perks they would get so feel free to create some. Also ormond resort is very similar to the until dawn lodge

Comments

  • The aboriginal peoples of Canada and thebUS had issues with Untill Dawn using a Wensigo as to antagonist of the game. They were upset they used something from their culture and made money off it so I doubt it would be a good idea to collaborate with this game.

  • @BugReporterOnly said:

    The aboriginal peoples of Canada and thebUS had issues with Untill Dawn using a Wensigo as to antagonist of the game. They were upset they used something from their culture and made money off it so I doubt it would be a good idea to collaborate with this game.

    then they could add only the survivors or for example put the psycho( aka josh) as in the killer it wouldnt make much sense but i love this game so whatever

  • I want an Until Dawn Chapter so bad. I don't care if the wendigo makes it or not, I just love the characters and want to play as them.