Need advice for getting Chucky to P100, any suggestions?
I'm trying to prestige Chucky to prestige 100 and I only have Clown, Chucky and Deathslinger prestiged, should I prestige other killers to get their perks before I attempt that or should I just try with the perks, I don't have all the DLC's, I only have Nemesis, Wesker, The Unknown, Deathslinger, Oni, Demo and Knight. Should I prestige them to get their moves first before I try to get Chucky to P100 or should I just go for it now. If now, what perks should I use, I'm currently using Whispers, Bitter Murmur, Spies From The Shadows and Friends 'Til The End. If not, what killers specifically should I prestige and what perks?
Comments
Don't. Thats my best and most optimal choice. It isnt worth it.
I personally got all of my killers to P3 to unlock their tier 3 perks on everyone. Now that they're all P3, I'm getting some of them to P6 for their bloody outfits. Beyond that it is completely pointless to prestige and I just choose a random character to put my extra Bloodpoints into when I reach the cap.
There's no good reason to burn yourself out grinding for P100. The number of survivors who look at a P100 killer and think "Wow, they must really love that character, how cool," are outnumbered a million to one by the number of survivors who judge every mistake you made 5000x harsher because you're P100. It's a lot more embarrassing to have a bad match as a P100 player than as a P3.