I'm tired of these issues
Oftentimes, when I play killer, the survivors rush the generators repairs and I can't do anything about it: I've just played a game as the clown with overcharge, pop goes the weasel, discord and noed: at the end of the first chase, a gen popped, not even the time to finish the second chase and another gen popped, and despite my anti-gen perks, ALL gens were completed in less than 7 minutes (I clipped the game and it literally lasted 7 minutes) and I couldn't do anything about it
A gen repair lasts 1:30 minutes, that multiplied for the number of gens that need to be repaired is 7:30 minutes and the gen phase could even last less if more than a surv work on gens and use repairing perks, in this time, has the killer the time to do 12 hooks? I don't. I want a 15/20 minutes timer to start, and only after the timer runs out, the doors can be opened, because it's not funny to play 7 minutes lasting games, skills don't matter if you can't physically reach all generators to add pressure to all of them.
Another request of mine is to remove the head-on perk and limit the battery of flashlights, the 2 main tools of bully squads.
I also ask the hatch to not be closable anymore, not while doors are still closed, and to make the self care perk basekit: I'm tired of dying as a surv because my teammates don't work on gens, don't heal me and don't last anything in chase: if they are newbies, only they should lose, not me at the first hook just because the killer closed the hatch, being my only chance to escape (considering I also have Bill's perk to see the aura of the hatch), after all, if the killer kills 3 survs, they have already won, haven't them?
Comments
This is kinda the thing though right? I think the only reasonable fix is to balance toolboxes. You can't really have a gen regression nerf without also doing something to generator repair, and in fact some of that could be coming in the Big Perk Update in the Fall that was teased.
If you make good enough job at pressuring people your games last longer.
Try corrupt, deadlock, grim embrace - those perks help a little