Something that annoys me
Ever since Haddie came to DBD she has only gotten 8 outfits so far, but Mikaela has gotten 8 outfits THIS YEAR. I understand she’s a popular survivor but I still feel bad for some of these survivors that get shafted.
Ever since Haddie came to DBD she has only gotten 8 outfits so far, but Mikaela has gotten 8 outfits THIS YEAR. I understand she’s a popular survivor but I still feel bad for some of these survivors that get shafted.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The one that sells the most get the most attention. Business 101.
Canadians always get the short end of the stick
Canadians always get the short end of the stick
Legion and Claud regularly get skins so I wouldnt say so
Well I mean Claudette has been getting outfits.
Cosmetic selection is a popularity contest. If it sales it ships.
Cosmetics have always been and will always be about popularity.
If they release a skin for haddie, and 10 people buy it, but then release a skin for mikaela and 10,000 people buy it. They are going to stop making skins for haddie and make more for mikaela.
If you want to get more cosmetics for your favorite character, the best thing to do is to support that character and buy cosmetics and convince others to do the same.