Working on generators should give twice the bloodpoints they do now.
After fully completing 2 generators, you are still way less than half of your objective.
- Maybe you get 5 skill checks a gen, that is 50 bloodpoints each
- You get 12.5 per 1% of a gen, so each gen is 1250 bloodpoints.
With that you still end up with less than 1/3 of the cap for the category. So you can completely finish 2 generators (2/5 of your objective) and still end up with less than a 3rd of the bloodpoints in the category. They basically just need to double the bloodpoint gains for skill checks and working the gen, and it would put it in a good place.
Comments
That would make survivors want to do gens. That's unpopular with devs and killers
We should be getting more bloodpoints in general. The grind is still too much even for me and I'm not always playing dbd, I got a job too.
I agree. Survivor bp gains across the board should be increased.
Overall survivors BP gain system needs changes.
I think it should be team based and simply your gain is what it was at moment you escape/die.
I don't care rats will get free BP, you can keep "personal contribution" displayed, so everyone can see they were useless in end game.
I always thought BP for gens was so low because survivors would camp gens and run gen rushing perks.
Its probably to incentivize coop repairs which give quite a bit more
Removing the BP bonus from Prove Thyself and then neglecting to improve BP gains for doing the objective was a bit insulting. It's really difficult to max the category.
Finally something I can agree with you on. Don't know why this hasn't been implemented yet.