Lights Out - Castlevania
I didn't watch the Stream, but from what I can assume.. are they gonna make the Castlevania Castle as a map for Lights Out? Or am I misunderstanding.
Perhaps they said something in the stream, does anyone know?
I didn't watch the Stream, but from what I can assume.. are they gonna make the Castlevania Castle as a map for Lights Out? Or am I misunderstanding.
Perhaps they said something in the stream, does anyone know?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, but you'll get a castlevania themed candelabra that sheds a bit of light and can be placed on gens to highlight them for your team
Yes they made a whole map just for a 2 weeks secondary mode. Obviously.
I can confirm that there is no new map coming with this Chapter or for Lights Out. Lights Out uses a rotation of existing maps. You would normally see the castle in the distance whenever the Killer is The Dark Lord, but it's not accessible and it may be a wee bit hard to see in the dark.
Thanks for the unnecessary comment.
Thanks! @Peanits
Ah, good to know. Thanks for the info!
@Hex_Ignored