to promote good sportsmanship
can we get an option for survivors to hide their names from killers until after the match?
can we get an option for survivors to hide their names from killers until after the match?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
there is already an option to hide your name, and the names of all the players. Go to options, then online. The options are there
yah I know about that, I'm looking for a way for streamers to get their exposure without the possibility of having the killer pop into the stream during the match.
from what I understand, hiding your name or the names of other players just hides them from yourself. anonymous mode makes it so that no one can see your name.
killers names aren't revealed to survivors til the end of the match, why shouldn't survivors have the same thing?
I would LOVE there to be an option for BOTH sides to have your name (survivor OR killer) to be anonymous until the match ends. Would be a lot better for streamers to avoid stream sniping.
Honestly this is a better option than just blocking one side from seeing your name. I wouldn't mind seeing usernames at the post game screen only.