Bloodpoint or shard bonus for running certain perks?

I was just thinking that maybe giving a blood point or shard bonus to people would be a good way to bring out build variety. Maybe give less used perks a bonus. Similar to the survivor to killer ratio bonus that exist now. Shards would be good for people who don't need many bloodpoints anymore but both would be great.

Maybe even increase the percentages for running a specific build or builds that maybe change daily or weekly.

Comments

  • @Moonras2 said:

    I was just thinking that maybe giving a blood point or shard bonus to people would be a good way to bring out build variety. Maybe give less used perks a bonus. Similar to the survivor to killer ratio bonus that exist now. Shards would be good for people who don't need many bloodpoints anymore but both would be great.

    Maybe even increase the percentages for running a specific build or builds that maybe change daily or weekly.

    They especially took the bloodpoint-bonus away from bbq because they don't want people to run specific perks because of bloodpoints, so I think that won't happen although it would be interessting I think xD

  • @KatsuhxP said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/424880/bloodpoint-or-shard-bonus-for-running-certain-perks

    They especially took the bloodpoint-bonus away from bbq because they don't want people to run specific perks because of bloodpoints, so I think that won't happen although it would be interessting I think xD

    Yeah I understand that. Personally I don't care much about bp anymore. But shards would be nice too. I just think it could help some. Unlike BBQ, this wouldn't necessarily be tied to one perk. It would fluctuate between which perks become least used. If one starts getting used a lot it's extra percentage would drop and move to the the next lower. The daily / weekly thing would probably be easier to implement and would mean it can never stay tied to one perk.