What would you add/change/remove to the game?

Like adding new game modes or changing some things. Tell everything!!

Comments

  • Add a SWF indicator.. Change hatch. Remove DS and NOED. I think I have covered about 80% of what the Killer community wants overall.
  • Add a solo ranked mode and a team based ranked mode.

    The solo rank mode would be standard play, but in ranked mode, you would take 5 people on 2 teams, 4 survivor 1 dedicated Killer. Make both sides face each other, and the team overall gets the best Emblems would be the winner. You could run both games concurrently in order to minimize wait times.

  • New Game modes, There's so much potential.. Would help longevity of the game too.

  • I would add new game modes. Maybe 2 v 8

  • lot of new game mode@weirdkid5 I like the idea of solo ranked mode and a team based ranked mode.but I hate ranks in game as a whole @PhantomMask20763 like 2 vs 8 sounds fun but I want a casual /free mode where we could get bloodpoint and just have fun with it no ranking.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I would add new game modes. Maybe 2 v 8

    Hopefully after they get the dedicated servers done, they'll consider it or do it. Would totally be possible then

  • @NekoGamerX said:
    lot of new game mode@weirdkid5 I like the idea of solo ranked mode and a team based ranked mode.but I hate ranks in game as a whole @PhantomMask20763 like 2 vs 8 sounds fun but I want a casual /free mode where we could get bloodpoint and just have fun with it no ranking.

    I'm not sure if DBD can afford to split their audience into several queue's. It might be better not to.

  • @AlwaysInAGoodShape said:

    @NekoGamerX said:
    lot of new game mode@weirdkid5 I like the idea of solo ranked mode and a team based ranked mode.but I hate ranks in game as a whole @PhantomMask20763 like 2 vs 8 sounds fun but I want a casual /free mode where we could get bloodpoint and just have fun with it no ranking.

    I'm not sure if DBD can afford to split their audience into several queue's. It might be better not to.

    I thought of it as putting the new gamemode the same way swf got put in. Have you go into a lobby with a friend as killers, then you just wait for 8 survivors to join. Why should we be prevented from playing with our friends as killer. Then swf can que up with 8 people and look for a match with 2 killers. If other gamemodes were to be added though, they need to be put in like a rotation similar to Overwatchs quick play. That way que times aren't split and people have to play the game mode either way. Of course the game mode needs to be fun and there should be offerings to increase your chances of getting a specific gamemode

  • @PhantomMask20763

    If I get you correctly here, you still split up the queue's from a 1v4 to 2 separate queue's but propose that if future game-modes were added, they would rotate on the choice of that second queue?

    Hey, if DBD has enough players to maintain 2 separate queue's, then you indeed have a safe gate-way to infinitely more game-modes. Then, more power to it.

  • @AlwaysInAGoodShape
    I was thinking that the gamemodes should be in the normal que we have now but they are on a rotation (this will be more possible with dedicated servers) so for example, I que up as a solo survivor and I get into a lobby with 3 other survivors and 1 killer, we all ready up and then the match starts. It turns out to be the normal gamemode and I finish the match. I que up again and there's 7 other survivors and 2 killers, we ready up and get into the game. The game ends and I que up again, there's 3 survivors and 1 killer, we start the match but it's a new gamemode. ect. you get what I mean?

  • @PhantomMask20763

    you get what I mean?

    Yes. I see that as the more riskier version.

  • @AlwaysInAGoodShape said:
    @PhantomMask20763

    you get what I mean?

    Yes. I see that as the more riskier version.

    Risk/ reward I guess. Maybe the new gamemodes would attract new players as well since some people do like the game but they don't like repairing gens and hooking every single match.

  • Add

    A Perk to replace Decisive Strike.

    Change

    Feral Frenzy.

    Remove

    Decisive Strike.

  • Everyone wants new game modes but they're always the same 2v8 or Solo/Ranked but I want actual new game modes. Star Wars has an Ewok Hunt where you survive until dawn against a horde of Ewoks. We need something fresh and scary like that ut obviously different.

    Hardcore Mode--The original Ebony Mori where you can instakill on the first down.

    Vigo's Research---bring back the husks from the Hallowed Blight event and the whole thing centers around getting enough vials and returning them to the lab as a Survivor. As Killer you collect the vials from Survivors before they return them so you can mutate and become more powerful.

    VS Mode--this might be too out there but it's fresh. A whole new system and animations are made for the Killers and it's a final fight between two killers and whoever wins gets the only Survivor who is trying to complete Objectives as fast as possible so they can get out in time. Two seperate areas, one where the Killers are locked in and duke it out, slashing and kicking, and another seperate area with the lone Survivor doing Objectives and avoiding obstacles. As I said, probably a bit too much and would probably need it's own game but it would be cool. I got the idea from Freddy vs Jason.

  • This content has been removed.
  • The only things I would change are:
    1) DS only works for the obsession. For every other instance of DS increase the skill check size by 10% or something.
    2) Increase generator regression rate to something like 1:3 where currently it's 1:4.
    3) Make exit gate progress regress to the most recent checkpoint if stopped (25%, 50%, 75%).
    4) Do something about hatch standoff. I've given ideas on this before but it doesn't matter just make it not a thing anymore.
    5) Make Doc's shock not stop you from vaulting but instead force a slow vault. Increase the range a tad and maybe make it a bit faster to compensate.

  • @HatCreature said:
    Everyone wants new game modes but they're always the same 2v8 or Solo/Ranked but I want actual new game modes. Star Wars has an Ewok Hunt where you survive until dawn against a horde of Ewoks. We need something fresh and scary like that ut obviously different.

    Hardcore Mode--The original Ebony Mori where you can instakill on the first down.

    Vigo's Research---bring back the husks from the Hallowed Blight event and the whole thing centers around getting enough vials and returning them to the lab as a Survivor. As Killer you collect the vials from Survivors before they return them so you can mutate and become more powerful.

    VS Mode--this might be too out there but it's fresh. A whole new system and animations are made for the Killers and it's a final fight between two killers and whoever wins gets the only Survivor who is trying to complete Objectives as fast as possible so they can get out in time. Two seperate areas, one where the Killers are locked in and duke it out, slashing and kicking, and another seperate area with the lone Survivor doing Objectives and avoiding obstacles. As I said, probably a bit too much and would probably need it's own game but it would be cool. I got the idea from Freddy vs Jason.

    Exactly this.
    The whole repair the gen, hook a survivor is getting a little old. I'd love some fresh new game modes like the ones you mentioned. I get we have perks that are centered around the Gens but we can always make more for the newer modes.

  • @weirdkid5 said:
    Add a solo ranked mode and a team based ranked mode.

    The solo rank mode would be standard play, but in ranked mode, you would take 5 people on 2 teams, 4 survivor 1 dedicated Killer. Make both sides face each other, and the team overall gets the best Emblems would be the winner. You could run both games concurrently in order to minimize wait times.

    That would be awesome.

  • A special mode for huntress only. Similar like "Destroy the targets" on Smash. Just with Dwights.