Nostalgia Game Mode

I think an "Old DBD" mode would be a lot of fun.

  1. Only those characters are available, which were in the game in 2016: Base Game, Nurse/Nea, Myers/Laurie, Hag/Ace, their perks and the respective (old) maps
  2. Old (retired offerings)
  3. Some of the old cheese (I think we all know that a 100% recreation would not be fun for killers at all), like sabo traps, 99ing hooks, broken Nurse, insta heal
  4. Old movement, animation and sounds
  5. Old balance

Comments

  • I should be agree but with the Unreal Engine 5, Devs should probably re-write all the code & fix everything again. So… it is probably a lost hope…

  • Does anyone else remember the old pallet vacuum? I can't imagine going against today's version of a good looper with those kinds of mechanics LOL

  • I feel like it's just going to end up being a novelty that will quickly wear off.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    Does anyone else remember the old pallet vacuum? I can't imagine going against today's version of a good looper with those kinds of mechanics LOL

    That is some of the cheese I would not like to see. Same with insta BNP, Flashlight blind or insta mori.

  • nobody will play killer there’s no point.