A perk to counter genrush
Do Not Let The Light In:
Your precise care of generators prevents progress on survival. Every time 2 or more survivors work on a generator, great skill check success zones are reduced by 30/40/50%. Each failed skill check results in an additional 15/20/25% regression to the generator. The chance of skill checks appearing is increased by 5/10/15%.
Comments
I don't believe that will do well.
Gen rush is usually faster when everyone is on a separate gen, and they will just do separate gens once they realize this perk is active.
Secondary objectives are what will slow the game down not more perks or increased gen times.
Nvm I'll change this.
Genrush is executed by spreading and doing gens solo.
Also, if it only affects the great skillcheck zone, then the perk is kinda useless
Makes sense. Any ideas on how I can change this?