Left 4 Dead Crew in Dead by Daylight
I really wanna see the rest of the "crew" coming into DBD not necessarily as skins but just outfits.
I easily can imagine Adam as Louis, Jonah as Coach and Felix as Nick. What do you all think about it ?
I really wanna see the rest of the "crew" coming into DBD not necessarily as skins but just outfits.
I easily can imagine Adam as Louis, Jonah as Coach and Felix as Nick. What do you all think about it ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They did give the original four survivors outfits based on L4D1 and 2 characters back when the game first started out. I would like it if they added more, like giving Ace Nick's suit and Adam Louis's office worker outfit.
If we could have another L4D character in full, I'd absolutely take Coach.
So I did a little digging on other forums. Apparently it won't happen because BHVR basically now wants to make money off content and Valve doesnt. So not gonna happen sadly.
So far from what ive seen anything is possible if we beg enough lol