Favorite update?
what is your favorite (non killer/perk) update to the game?
Example: the serg barge (search bar)
what is your favorite (non killer/perk) update to the game?
Example: the serg barge (search bar)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably the survivor HUD update. It's been both a blessing and a curse though.
The meta shakeup . I wish we had one of those every year .
Anti-face camp.
Generator regression cap/progression requirement.
Not having to deal with gen taps is a blessing.
When they added the in-game store
I'd say years back when they doubled the controller sensitivity for the consoles, and at the same time McLean tinkered with Blight on his way out, making him playable on console.
I recall that update being a little rough game-performance wise, but getting those two changes were worth it imo.
Probably the in-game store. The new one makes you realise how basic the old one was.