Favorite Cosmetics?

I never even played Dwight in the beginning but he’s now at P3.

My favorite outfit for him:
- P3 face
- Snack time (Ugly Christmas sweater)
- Smells like camo

I love mixing up clothes together even if they don’t match sometimes. What about yours?

Comments

  • Extra post: I’m sorry for the double post! I posted this on my phone.
  • Double post ah i understand
  • Quentin main.
    P3 is awesome, so bloody.
    Tapp is another nice one.

  • Sockies Dwight in his camo pants and PizzaWhat hoodie.

  • Feng Min has the best imo. Especially the blue hair with the mask

  • most of David stuff and nea cat sweater and dwight hollow blight outfit

  • I love the Sand Bag, Choking Corset, and Bloodied Bone Cutter for Nurse ^^
  • Doctor's Hallowed Blight outfit. The only name I remember is Foul Bile, and I think that's for the head cosmetic.

  • It’s a simple one, but I love Trapper’s Machete.
  • I really enjoy Legion's Joey outfit, it's so ridiculously teen-y. I looked at it like, 'oh I just accidentally cut myself on that ~edge~' and then had to have it.

    I also really like the Dr.'s hallowed blight outfit, it's very cool.

  • Santa Clown! Jojojo Chistmas all year long baby! 
  • Dwight - Dusty Nut Trousers (Halloween pants) - "Dusty nut" is just funny to say, but the pants are a nice shade of brown and the keys are a great touch.
    Meg - Deathgarden Runner Mask - I paid 30 ######### dollars for this ######### I will ######### wear it. The fun part about it now is that I can be Legion the Survivor.
    Claudette - Don't play Claud she's overrated.
    Jake - The full Snake Oil set - I did not sabo her I did not sabo her I did not. Ohai Billy.
    Nea - That one sleeveless jacket with the cat on its back - It's a nice color and looks good.
    Bill - Oof Liscensed.
    David - Untamed Donkey - Add the green mowhawk and suddenly you're Disney's American Dragon.
    Yeb Yohanseen - Sweater - It's just a really nice sweater. Pretty much the only reason I play Jeff.
    Laurie - ######### Laurie
    Ace - Bathrobe - Literally the only reason I bought Ace
    Feng - Overpopular thot don't @ me
    Quentin - I actually really like his Bloody Torso.
    Tapp - Casual jacket - Nice and dark. Looks comfy. Tapp main btw.
    Kate - Sweater - Only reason I still play her.
    Adam - Denim Jacket - I'm a Canadian and I love Behavior for memeing about Canada lol. The cosmetic is way too bright but I still love its looks.

    Trapper - Weightlifter Body - "Oh no he's hot!"
    Wraith - Halloween head - Looks great is all
    Billy - Don't play
    Nurse - Don't play
    Huntress - Too many cosmetics but I like her winter jacket (the one that comes with the cat mask)
    Legion - Frank's Letterman Jacket - I really like the bright "High School Musical" red, and The Legion high school team logo on the back is a great added touch.
    Myers - Shirtless Daddy Myers when
    Hag - I'm waiting for a great cosmetic for her
    Leatherface - lol
    Doctor - Suits - Just... suits. I'm gay for a good suit.
    Freddy - lol, but the Bloody weapon is pretty nice
    Pig - I do want her Bloody mask
    Clown - Sideshow head cosmetic (the one with the little hat) - The little hat is adorable and the face paint is genuinely creepy
    Spirit - Waiting for her Yandere Simulator skin

  • The Wraith

    • Head: Shadow Face Wrap
    • Body: Fury Waist Wrap
    • Weapon: Chrome Spine Blade
  • Meg
    Head: Deathgarden Mask
    Top: Christmas Sweater
    Bottoms: White Shorts or White Skirt

  • Hm.
    Dwight: His normal head, The Hoodie and the Hallowed Blight Pants
    Kate: Her head/beanie head, the ugly (that isn't ugly) sweater and the wintery pants with ice pickaxes
    Quentin: With his P3 Head, either of his tops (not bloody) and his default pants (not bloody)

  • Either the propain hammer for billy or the hallowed blight for wraith. I love them both!
  • P3 Claudette-

    I’m kidding. Her entire Urban set is my favourite, especially if you give her the purple dyed schoolgirl hair and a pink top with the nice shorts.

    For Nea it’s her Urban trousers and hair. Though I finalise the outfit with the Grim Matsuri (I think that is what it’s called) set torso piece. It adds details to her and oddly matches in colour to her trousers.