New way to escape
has there been any discussions to coming up with alternate ways to escape? Like searching for keys, gas and a battery to start a vehicle.
has there been any discussions to coming up with alternate ways to escape? Like searching for keys, gas and a battery to start a vehicle.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think having a hatch side quest would be cool like it was back in the day. They only have to make it a bit fairer than it was.
I don't think so, but to be honest I wouldn't want that in the basegame, it could be a special mode. Then we'd have one mode for killers specifically (2vs8) and one for survivors (different ways to escape I guess? Don't know how to name it).