Disturbed ward
is anyone else not getting this variation of the map at all? It’s only been the church version. Trying to get the last trophy for the platinum and I can’t seem to come across it since 2v8 left
is anyone else not getting this variation of the map at all? It’s only been the church version. Trying to get the last trophy for the platinum and I can’t seem to come across it since 2v8 left
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it was in 2v8 pretty repetitively so maybe it’s having a rest.
I got it after 2v8 a few times. So it is 100% in rotation.