Can you please change Demogorgon daily challenge?
I love to play Demo, but this daily is just really tough. Not because Shred attack is something difficult, but because FULLY CHARGED Shred attack is not something you use a lot. On average I need 2-4 matches just to end up this daily (and i'm using Shred A LOT), when any other daily is just question of one match.
Please consider to remove "fully charged" condition from it.
Comments
Yeah I'm not sure why they haven't changed this one. It takes more effort than any of the other dailies at the moment.
hit 4 shred attacks would be too easy ig.
It's like I knew there would be such a silly comment.
4 hits after uncloak is too hard?
Chase 4 different survivors as Freddy is hard?
Land 4 hatchets is hard?
Land 4 m2 as Chucky as too hard?
Reach T3 as Nemi is too hard?
Now what? What's your point?
I mean, all daily challenges are realistically meant to be attainable in a single match. It wouldn't be the easiest one out of all of them even with this change.
You just remembered me that dailys are even a thing, I completely forgot them because the bloodpoints aren't worth it xD
Yeah, I also usually skip it, unless I'm in the crazy mood to play Demo all day (once in a year).
Makes sense xD