I find it a little funny when the Killer spins around after (or before ) hooking me. I personally love to give Survivors a love tap or a friendly nod when I pass by them doing my patrols. It's like a little "howdy-do" while doing your daily rounds.
I love it when they do it to me. When I down a survivor and I they spin on the floor next to me I spin too. It's like a spinning kindathing that means I Love You
@Gorgonia said:
I love it when they do it to me. When I down a survivor and I they spin on the floor next to me I spin too. It's like a spinning kindathing that means I Love You
they do it to you with the HOPE to see ur boobs bouncing or your panties
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no you cant get banned for it. I like when killers do it while i play as survivor
The Tornado? Do you mean when the killer does a 360 while your on his shoulder to rub salt in the wounds?
No, that's not giving any sort of unfair advantage or preventing the game from ending, that's just you wasting your own time.
tornado?
Tornado? DId I miss a new killer?
this tornado (3:43):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJEKfM-fAl4&t
just kidding, the 360 thingy but spinning around x5 times WWE style
in WWE ur right, thats the correct term, but Tornado is more sadistic as DBD is, matching better
I call it Roundhouse Hook.
Reminds me of this:
I find it a little funny when the Killer spins around after (or before
) hooking me. I personally love to give Survivors a love tap or a friendly nod when I pass by them doing my patrols. It's like a little "howdy-do" while doing your daily rounds.
I love it when they do it to me. When I down a survivor and I they spin on the floor next to me I spin too. It's like a spinning kindathing that means I Love You
they do it to you with the HOPE to see ur boobs bouncing or your panties