Is Killer incentive ever coming back?
It's been survivor only since the start of 2v8, I assumed because the mode ended we'd get it back but the survivor incentive is still at 150%, is this permanent? or is incentive now just always 150%.
It's been survivor only since the start of 2v8, I assumed because the mode ended we'd get it back but the survivor incentive is still at 150%, is this permanent? or is incentive now just always 150%.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try later in the evening. Before 2vs8 there wasn't an incentive for killer for me until evening hours and beyond.
This is also what I've noticed too
To be fair, my Survivor queues are still faster than my Killer queues. So that the Incentive is on Survivor is correct, even tho I think that it being at 150% is an oversight.