buying tiers past the max level of the rift.
You are able to buy rift tiers past the max unlock (85) when you get the last deep rift cosmetic.
I know it seems minor but allowing people to spend $1 for 5k bps is crazy, make the rewards more worth or just disable spending past rift completion. a warning. something. I have no idea why this is an option to do since more tiers are available for extra bps.
Comments
Buying rift tiers was always a terrible option and never worth it, especially now that the challenges give more rift fragments.
I wouldn't be opposed to removing the option to buy levels past 85, but maybe BHVR want whales to buy 200 rift tiers or something.
That's all I'm asking, why is it even an option? allow people to purchase up until 85, the rest is just acquired through play time since the rewards are so minimal.
Just don't buy past level 85 and do it for free? You don't need to use it even though it makes no sense to have it.
Doesn't really make sense, aye…but frankly, just don't worry about it after reaching the max. It's just icing on the cake at that point. Doesn't even need to have real money purchases at that point anyway. I feel that's more of an oversight.