as of now who has the most annoying scream?
definitely not using it to annoy killers with Scene Partner…
FOR SCIENCE!
definitely not using it to annoy killers with Scene Partner…
FOR SCIENCE!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Steve is probably the goofiest one. David, Ash and Dwight are probably the second most goofy ones.
Lisa Garland (legendary skin for Cheryl) is so obnoxious, I hate it.
Mikaela could be bad, but it's been awhile since I've heard her's and I'm too lazy to do it myself.
Jill is very 50/50 depending on which scream she does, because it's either absolutely nothing special or pretty obnoxious. If she keeps screaming with the obnoxious one, she might be the worst.
Edit: Renato is also worth checking out, it's so weird and idk if it's obnoxious or funny.
James Sunderland is probably the best person for Scene Partner, he's got the goofiest (and most realistic) scream in the game. I almost run it on him exclusively.
Whoever has, having a lobby of four survivors with this perk is pure, beautiful anarchy!
Steve. I have seen people playing Steve with screaming builds just so they can hear it all the time.
Feng is the worst by a landslide.
Worst scream, worst cries of pain.
I have to mute my game whenever she's in play.
I've lost 3 cats who ran away from home the first time they heard her.
Gave my nan a stroke.
Rose Marigold is up there.
Yui, Renato, Jill and Rebecca.
I've always hated Rebecca's sounds.
There are people that are annoyed by screams? I just find it funny and kill them normally xD
I can't stand Cybil's, is the only time I'm fine with the killer hitting me right after hooking 😂