DLC purchase owning character
If I already own Nemesis in "Dead by Daylight" and purchase the Resident Evil DLC that includes Nemesis, can I receive Auric Cells compensation?
If I already own Nemesis in "Dead by Daylight" and purchase the Resident Evil DLC that includes Nemesis, can I receive Auric Cells compensation?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, there's no compensation at all.
Unless you count the charm that comes with buying the DLC, but that's not really compensation because you would have got it if you just bought the DLC.
But other than that, there is no compensation with ingame currency.
Buying ingame DLC chars is usually not good.
Wait for a sale and buy the DLC. It is cheaper and often comes with extra stuff like a charm or an alternative shirt colour.
It is not nice that the are more expensive ingame AND don´t give the extra.