My friend lost his legacy skins after cross progression link?
I told my friend that he should do cross progressions. And now that he did it, it seems like he has lost his legacy skins? What can we do to work this out?
I told my friend that he should do cross progressions. And now that he did it, it seems like he has lost his legacy skins? What can we do to work this out?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are still people who should have had them all this time that don't, so things are not looking good for your friend.
They can't do anything! I had full legacy on 4 characters and one of my torso pieces randomly disappeared years ago and they refused to help me, apparently they're dead set on never giving it out again even if you earned it the right way if it's gone it's gone
F in chat