Some new killer ideas are too much like other existing killers so no point adding them to the game however they could benefit from a new skin and mori (like naughty bear).
What skins would you like in game and who would you give them too? I watched Blood and Honey 2 on the weekend and can imagine the characters being skins for Trapper, Hillbilly and Artist. I guess you could make it a pack and add christopher robin as a survivor.
there was one I saw that made the unknown look like the wolf from red riding hood (in the night gown & everything) that looked pretty cool… can’t find it atm
there was one I saw that made the unknown look like the wolf from red riding hood (in the night gown & everything) that looked pretty cool… can’t find it atm
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some new killer ideas are too much like other existing killers so no point adding them to the game however they could benefit from a new skin and mori (like naughty bear).
What skins would you like in game and who would you give them too? I watched Blood and Honey 2 on the weekend and can imagine the characters being skins for Trapper, Hillbilly and Artist. I guess you could make it a pack and add christopher robin as a survivor.
sorry I just saw you specified killer
there was one I saw that made the unknown look like the wolf from red riding hood (in the night gown & everything) that looked pretty cool… can’t find it atm
That's ok, Sable looks awesome