I JUST REALIZED, THANK YOU FOR MAKING TRAPPER ACTUALLY VIABLE FOR CHALLENGES

image.png

This challenge is actually doable without survivor's purposefully helping, just extremely hard because I really don't play Trapper.

The top path is blocked with stunning a killer 4 times in the same trial (which is do-able, just not when I'm high rank), and the bottom is blocked with damage the same gen 4 times, aswell as grab 3 survivors.

TY BHVR

Comments

  • Tome 1 challenges were a different beast entirely…

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    Tome 1 challenges were a different beast entirely…

    Like finish 4 gens in 1 game, that is hard in a solo queue or 5 basement hooks, gotta wait ages for the stars to align for the right map configuration and players.

    I am stuck on a Tome 2 dead hard challenge until the bugs fixed

  • Not sure what you mean because getting 6 traps as trapper is still extremely difficult

  • I think he means in 2v8.

    Some "mass" challenges are a lot easier there.

    And yes - tomes became easier over time.

    These challenges in the early tomes are almost impossible to do nowadays :-(

  • @DPYROAXIS said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3775954#Comment_3775954

    Like finish 4 gens in 1 game, that is hard in a solo queue or 5 basement hooks, gotta wait ages for the stars to align for the right map configuration and players.

    I am stuck on a Tome 2 dead hard challenge until the bugs fixed

    Yeah it was hard. Basically you had to be with other survivors as they finished the generators. If you just sat on a gen by yourself all the time, you probably weren't going to finish more than 2.