Jeepers Creepers
Please can have the Creeper added to the game.. Please Please Please
Please can have the Creeper added to the game.. Please Please Please
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would work as a skin for deathslinger
Won't happen because the director is problematic.
The IP's reputation is too tarnished due to the creator.
I don't really want the creation of someone who did… that in my fun Slasher tag game. It'd leave a bad taste in my mouth. It ruins the fun cheesy horror of DBD to me.
I don't particularly want Art the Clown in DBD either because of it just being too gruesome and upsetting for the more cheesy horror of DBD.
That is one IP that should never, ever be added to the game.
I don't know the details
the creator is a real life freddy Krueger
The director is a convicted paedophile. Ergo, not a good association.