Invisible walls and waiting times

To be honest I really do not understand how maps still have invisible walls and bumps, it should be an urgent taks to fix but instead nothing happens. This is just as bad as the killer waiting times during the 2v8 mode, the implementation ist simply terrible

Comments

  • I had never had this happen until yesterday, and yesterday I was in 3 separate matches - all Autohaven - where I kept walking up non existent bumps in the ground. That wouldn't be so bad except for the fact it caused me to either slow down significantly or maybe even stop for a fraction of a second each time I ran into one before finally appearing "on top" of the bump. When you're being chased my the killer and get slowed down by something you can't even see it kinda sucks.

  • It's like after adding more objects to slow survivors, those object's hitboxes protrude.

    But it happens on places like stairway rails and shack outside walls.

  • @Tnotjerryy said:

    To be honest I really do not understand how maps still have invisible walls and bumps, it should be an urgent taks to fix but instead nothing happens. This is just as bad as the killer waiting times during the 2v8 mode, the implementation ist simply terrible

    Time flows a little slower around these parts. I also never get used to how long it takes them to fix bugs.