Ruin on console compared to PC
So you either love it or you hate it, it slows down the game, but it's annoying for survivors, but is needed to not be gen rushed. On PC it's very common, but on PS4 almost all of my matches have had no ruin I don't know about xbox, but I've made it to around rank 8 as survivor and have not encountered a ruin I think all my time I have spent playing dbd almost 3 of all my games have had ruin idk probably because I never go to high ranks because of reasons. So that may be one thing console players have over PC players unless I'm just lucky with my games. I don't know why I posted this I just felt like it.
Comments
Console is where the casual players play. That means that they dont have the optimal perks/dont even know about them.
Odd I play ps4 and even at rank 17 I encounter ruin a good 30% of the time. As I climb higher towards rank 10 it's in about 80% of my games now.
As for the OP:
I play on Xbox and I see ruin 99% of my matches. From Rank 15 at reset, all the way back to Rank 1. And contrary to what others say, peopl on Xbox at least (can't speak for Ps4) know how and what to use for optimal play.
LOL wut? So playing on console automatically means you don't play a lot of games or know anything about them. GTFO please.
I play on Xbox and have been to rank 1 surv. I would say most games with high rank killers have Ruin. I use it as killer. It is probably just as common on consoles as PC since it's a meta perk. In fact after rank resets you can usually tell you are playing a high rank killer if they have Ruin.
Here's where I would put my Ruin perk.... If I had one!
That is no offense, that is just my own experience with consoles and from a logical standpoint it is completely clear
Sure there are some guys who dont have a money for a PC and play "hardcore" on console, but they are minority
I see a lot killers from rank 8-1 on ps4 who use ruin.
I honestly havent wanted to waste BP on the hag to get to her teachables (or waste iridescent shards) since Hex:Ruin is very strong but hex totem placement is very weak. (I'll get around to it eventually :P)
What?
Because nobody plays killer on PS4. Joke aside, I tend to see it a lot of my games and as Killer I run it on every one of my killers. Might just be a case of you not remembering the games
Console is more casual. PC is more tryhard. You need Ruin or else the gens go way to quick.