Thank you so much for making the 2nd 2vs8 rift doable survivor mode only.

Instead of waiting for 15 minutes for a game that may be equally good or miserable, I can play easy mode to finish it. 😁

Comments

  • Yes - i wanted to post the same!

    Didn´t know if this was already so or they changed it due to the wait times.

    But thats great!

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Yes - i wanted to post the same!

    Didn´t know if this was already so or they changed it due to the wait times.

    But thats great!

    It is. I've only "lost" two games so far and even then I've progressed the rift. (Except the last one that seems bugged.)

  • And done : not even 3 hours.

  • I appreciate this, too. The queue times for Killer are so bad — it was considerate to make it so you don't have to play Killer to finish.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Yes - i wanted to post the same!

    Didn´t know if this was already so or they changed it due to the wait times.

    But thats great!

    They changed it before it unlocked, you could actually view page 2 already last week. On the event info page, when you clicked to go to the event tome it took you to the yet to be unlocked page 2 for some reason

    RDT_20240803_085217304879524727283022.jpg