Ptb Doctor and Nemesis needs more

Doctor: one of the major problems Doctor had was he was so slow while charging his shock a survivor could just keep looping to wear off the stun and doctor could never catch up in time to break the stalemate.

Nemesis: While I'm grateful they did something to alleviate the 3 hits to down I do really hope they give some basekit buffs to the Zombies like admin wristband and ink ribbon should become basekit to the zombies.

Comments

  • I dont know, I feel like Doctor's power was never meant to complete negate any chances for the survivor to loop. Do you really want a literally hold w to win?

  • @Rudjohns said:

    I dont know, I feel like Doctor's power was never meant to complete negate any chances for the survivor to loop. Do you really want a literally hold w to win?

    Its either that or keep buffing static blast even more or make cleansing madness take longer?