Removing midwichs breakable walls is very sad
The best part about these walls was just breaking one of them in the hopes that a survivor runs into a dead end....
Can't have anything fun in the fog :(
The best part about these walls was just breaking one of them in the hopes that a survivor runs into a dead end....
Can't have anything fun in the fog :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That doesn't really happen very often with how popular Windows is nowadays, but it was really funny.
Not gonna lie, I enjoyed doing this from time to time in Killer games. It doesn't happen often, but it's evil and very funny when you can pull it off.
But I'm not going to complain if it means another reliable way to get to the second floor in my Survivor games.
I don't think I've ever seen or heard of a survivor falling for that trick.
I mean that was a funny trick but the map is pretty unbearable to play on as it stands. It's a good change overall.