How many downs you guys get in 2x8 usually?
Im learning nurse (day 4), today i had 4 bad matches with huntress teammates in a row 3AM qeue lol
Last match i got 14/4, did someone else tried counting?
Hope they put freddy and oni on the next 2x8
Im learning nurse (day 4), today i had 4 bad matches with huntress teammates in a row 3AM qeue lol
Last match i got 14/4, did someone else tried counting?
Hope they put freddy and oni on the next 2x8
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dunno I don't count but normally get between 30-36k points per match and win 70-80% of games
Not sure about downs but I usually get many more hits than my partner so think I'm atleast keeping my due.
It varies depending on the skill level of the survivors. The ones who know how to run loops will obviously make it harder than those who don't.
Since MMR is turned off in this mode my killer games have been a mixed bag.
i have no idea at all honestly. At least 10 I'm assuming since i only loss once as killer in this mode