Maybe they delayed it by a few days due to all the recent issues this game got. We can also expect a developer update either tomorrow or on Friday for the upcoming changes that comes with the Dracula chapter (no infos about the chapter itself but about killer or perk tweaks). Maybe in this one, they will include the roadmap for the second half of 2024. Then we also should get a roadmap for august, even though we know a lot about upcoming cosmetics and when the Dracula DLC will release.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I just remembered as well lol.
Hey, they could magically drop it in the next 6 hours, you never know…
I was just thinking about that earlier. I am so eager to see where Freddy and hopefully Mikey are on it.
plot twist, it'll just be 4 blight add-on reworks instead 😭
Maybe they delayed it by a few days due to all the recent issues this game got. We can also expect a developer update either tomorrow or on Friday for the upcoming changes that comes with the Dracula chapter (no infos about the chapter itself but about killer or perk tweaks). Maybe in this one, they will include the roadmap for the second half of 2024. Then we also should get a roadmap for august, even though we know a lot about upcoming cosmetics and when the Dracula DLC will release.
I hope there is something I like on the 2024 roadmap :(.
There will be a Roadmap, it's currently being created and reviewed - will hopefully get it out over the next 10 days or so.