A lot more Freddy's running around
I don't know if I'm the only one but I swear I'm seeing Freddy a lot more than usual which is odd considering he was the 2nd least picked killer not too long ago. Why is he suddenly getting picked?
I don't know if I'm the only one but I swear I'm seeing Freddy a lot more than usual which is odd considering he was the 2nd least picked killer not too long ago. Why is he suddenly getting picked?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think he's getting picked any more all of a sudden.
Sometimes I just get like 3 Freddy players in the span of a day and then absolutely none for a week straight. Maybe it's just a Freddy day for you.
He is next killer to get reworked. So maybe people are playing him because he is getting reworked?
I've not seen a Freddy in at least two months.
Is he the next up? I thought they just said he's in the pipeline.
He is the next one that will be worked on
Well count me equally scared and excited, then.
Probably because the playerbase is split between the two modes and so you're playing against players you normally wouldn't. Just a guess.
I like to play him occasionally more often cause the maps have a different flare. They get stale after a while and his dream world adds a nice change to them
I haven’t seen an Freddy player in 4 months.