Why is there no iridescent shards sale for skins?
There are so many skins I want but the iridescent cost is crazy. Why isn't there ever a iri sale for skins and only for auric cellz?
There are so many skins I want but the iridescent cost is crazy. Why isn't there ever a iri sale for skins and only for auric cellz?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because they want you to buy with money.
Iri you earn for free = no profit.
They have upped the skin amount pretty much lately. If you can wait - a lot of recolours of skins appear in later rifts at the moment.
Cosmetic prices in general for DBD have always been outrageous in relation to the rest of the game's economy. That said, I get why they don't have iri shard discounts across the board, but I think they should consider reducing the IS cost of cosmetics as they get older.
Most people who are going to pay actual money for a cosmetic are going to do it right away, so I don't see a ton of reason to maintain the high IS prices for items that are years old.
Maybe not a discount
but it would be so much better if they add double XP for queue with less players (along with the BP %)
As others have said, it's simply a business decision. If they make an auric cells discount, players are incentivised to spend real money to buy auric cells so they can get cheaper cosmetics, thus BHVR makes a profit. They gain absolutely nothing by reducing iri shard prices.