Is there anyway for support team to help with cross progression issue…?
So, back in 2021 I made a behavior account and at the time there were no talks of cross progression yet for DBD. Well, long story short I used my ex’s account. Fast forward to now I completely forgot about that and thought it was my own steam account. Now i have already linked and synced my xbox account and steam… Is there anyway for support to really help with this? I think being able to unsync accounts should be an option in cases like this because now after waiting for cross progression for so long. I can not even enjoy it now. Someone from support please help 😭
I know it was dumb to use his account and only used his because he had more games than i did….
Comments
You would need to contact Player Support, however once an account is merged we cannot unmerge the accounts.
I have contacted player support. I’m hoping in the future this could be made possible to unsync in cases like this or others.
for real… like this is soo frustrating. not even like a bug u can deal with, it's like for me I lost soo many contains because sony having auto connect issue and connect me to my bro account so now I got legit nothing merged on my steam account with psn