Some 2v8 feedback based on games I played:

  1. Dont lock the 4th survivor perk. There is plenty of aura reading being shown for people being interrupted from healing themselves up, plus they only slow down the game by healing themselves. This also means that survivors cannot be slugged early game, something that happens a lot, because the 4th perk offers unbreakable to all, it just offers it too late.
  2. Give Wraith 8 meters of aura reading while cloaked. He's the least effective killer, and the only reason he has any good combo is because Billy gives exposed. I think the 8 meter aura radius would fix him up enough.
  3. I think Trapper could do with a slightly bigger haste buff after setting up a Trap. The only killer that genuinely benefits more consistently from that is Wraith, the rest is either too slow or doesnt really have a need to get within 16 meters of Trapper.
  4. Huntress could do with 2 less hatchets, I think 8 hatchets is enough per reload, but double her reload speed. Either that, or give her like 80 hatchets, but remove the windup and/or recovery speed.
  5. Billy is arguably the healthiest of all, I'd say since he no longer has an instadown, let the exposed effect last for 3-5 seconds. Its the rarest teamskill to trigger consistently anyway.
  6. Nurse, you could remove HALF her buffs and she would still be stronger than everyone else. I really dont know whose idea it was to give the most buffs to the killer that could solo kill the entire lobby if any killer was to just to patrol and kick gens.
  7. Back to survivors, killer can see each others aura's consistently, and while I kinda understand why for solo queue (but then its weird to say giving aura's to survivors normally is too strong, but okay), its strange that survivors NEVER see each others aura's unless they have specific skills. I'd say if a Kindred-like skill was to activate whenever someone was sitting in a cage for 30+ seconds, that would definitely aid survivors.
  8. After those 2 survivor changes, survivors might need a small nerf elsewhere, but honestly, I think since my feedback suggests killers on average to be stronger, survivors wouldnt really need a nerf.



So TL:DR:
Buff wraith and trapper, tweak Billy and Huntress, nerf Nurse. Buff survivor's anti-slug (killers literally have no reason to not send you to a cage at any given time), buff survivor's altruism.

Comments