2v8 Mode
Why is the wait for killer so long? I've been waiting so long for something like this to come out and I can't even play as a killer with my friend!
Why is the wait for killer so long? I've been waiting so long for something like this to come out and I can't even play as a killer with my friend!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because your statements apply not just to you but to a huge number of other players. That's why the killer queue is long: everyone's been wanting to play killer as a duo and now they can.
Because everyone wants to play killer with their friends. Even hard-core survivor mains are playing killer because it's a brand new experience of not being alone as killer. That's why the survivor side has an insane bloodpoint bonus. Too many people want to play killer and there's not enough survivors to match them with
Many are just excited they can finally play the killer role with their friends. The most I’ve waited is around 10-15 minutes, but I guess it depends what time of day you play (diff time zones and such)
I imagine this will be something like when a new killer is released, the survivor’s role becomes instant for a while but once the novelty wears off it naturally balances itself out.
We have waited over an hour and haven't gotten in. Tried three times and nothing. We are in U.S. it just seems unreal that we can't get in a single game.
Because it's awful as hell as survivor.
An hour? Weird. Are you switching characters? Cancel queue? Leaving to spend bloodpoints to only come back? You have to stay locked in queue without switching. My friend and I consistently get into lobbies. Its 10-15 minutes at MOST. Sometimes faster. Just depends, but never longer.