Hit & Mis: Killer updates

Hits:

  • Pig (after not being nerfed from PTB)
  • Doc
  • Hillbilly (the best)
  • Bubba
  • Deathslinger (small)
  • Singularity
  • Wesker (tunnel nerfs)

Miss:

  • Knight
  • Chucky
  • Trickster
  • Skull Merchant (by popular opinion)
  • Hunters (overbuffed)
  • Sadako 3.0 (current Sadako)
  • Alien (nerf with bug fix caused by bug)

Comments

  • I am personally not a fan of Pig change, it made her not really interesting for me anymore.

    I enjoy Chucky change, started to play him way more after it.

  • Pig needed a W. Hopefully she can maintain this momentum.

  • Pig was still a nerf and it made her less interesting. I still wish they would buff her traps for once. They are so useless

    I don‘t know about Knight and what you are talking about with alien.

    For Sadako I wish they would return her first version, but the current version is at least better than the second version.

    Trickster/Huntress/Chucky changes were so unnecessary and two of them were never seen after those came out.