What's with "gfmnjfhkm"'s posts?
They are just talking about university information. I feel like this this type of discussion spam is bannable.
They are just talking about university information. I feel like this this type of discussion spam is bannable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spam.
I get that, they should be banned asap.
Just flag them and move on and don't respond as far as removing them goes most will be gone soon since some of the mods are at their rl jobs.
So for now simply report and move on and they'll get dealt with probably within the next hour or so.
I flagged, so hopefully it gets taken down by the morning.
LOL! The DBD team dont have 24 hour mod staff!!? ROFL!!!!! How much more can you say through all the Dev's actions in that you really dont care. You just dont care, guys.
Welcome to DbD forums.
well they trying.
Their mods are volunteers, they are currently asking for more applicants somewhere on the forums, it's not the end of the world because there's some spam on a forum, calm down sweetheart.