Add more killers to 2v8.
More killer variety would be great!! I’m having so much fun with 2v8 though
More killer variety would be great!! I’m having so much fun with 2v8 though
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am so excited for them to add more as well. Some of the potential combos are so interesting to me, like plague and oni.
Can't wait for them to add my mains. It's been an utter blast so far and I'd love to see this mode expanded.
I am already tired of going against huntress every single match.
I am already tired of going against huntress every single match.
Give me Deathslinger, please, it would be hilarious with a Billy