I can't read threads, it just returns a cloudflare error.
There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
I can't read a single thread.
CloudFlare problem
Fixed (obviously)
Sorry about that, nothing we could do on our side unfortunately to fix the error - it was a "wait it out" kind of thing :(
@Mandy said:Sorry about that, nothing we could do on our side unfortunately to fix the error - it was a "wait it out" kind of thing :(
@Mandy said:
All good! Internet infrastructure being complicated as usual I guess :P
I also had it. Now it works perfectly
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
I can't read a single thread.
CloudFlare problem
Fixed (obviously)
Sorry about that, nothing we could do on our side unfortunately to fix the error - it was a "wait it out" kind of thing :(
All good! Internet infrastructure being complicated as usual I guess :P
I also had it. Now it works perfectly