A killer that can jump high/far distances

The killer can jump over walls, pallets and other objects but it has a charge time and it would work like nurse where you dont see the meter charging so you need to learn the timing... the killer can jump and attack while in the air and when landing puts off an AOE causing survivors to stumble when in it and if the killer connects the hit (depending on how big the jump is so if it's small hit it would count as a normal M1) it would be a instadown... 

Obviously this ability would need testing but it is possible and maybe the closest thing we get to a flying killer... 

Maybe there could be the ability to chain jumps and addons could effect that? 

Idk what sort of weapon this killer would use but I think it would be fun to have this power in the game

Thoughts, anyone think this could work in the game?

Comments

  • A RAPTOR KILLER! Great suggestions!

  • A RAPTOR KILLER! Great suggestions!

    I don't know what exactly it would be xD as long as it could jump over walls and cover and a far distance when fully charged I'll be happy xD 
  • -Hunter from L4D
    -Some dude who was into parkours
    (sadly those two would be legion design clones by now T_T)
    -Werewolf
    I think if you check the WIshlist/ Fan creation subforums, you're bound to find one of those "dash / jump / climber killer" suggestions.

    theyre mostly about jumping ontop of the "pallet loop debris" and then having a lunge attack from up there.

    Heck, even I had one of such suggestions on the old steam forums.>

    @KissyKissy said:

    A RAPTOR KILLER! Great suggestions!

    Made me chuckle.

  • I was thinking the creeper from Jeepers Creepers with his wings. 
  • I think after Legion we should really stop thinking about new DLC content and fix the game. Just my opinion.
  • Seems interesting, as long as the killer has counterplay of course. We don't need another Legion.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    I think after Legion we should really stop thinking about new DLC content and fix the game. Just my opinion.

    I'd agree, I hope after the dlc in march, they will slow down with the new content and fixate more on bug fixes and balance improvements for both sides.

  • ad19970 said:

    Seems interesting, as long as the killer has counterplay of course. We don't need another Legion.

    How about make them nurse slow her base stats are slower then survivors 
  • depending on how such a killer works, theres plenty of counterplay... unlike charging or lunging, a jump cannot steer... much.
    imagine a huntress that slows down/ crawls while winding up and then shoots herself instead of a hatchet.
    that'd be the 1 jump killer (L4D Hunter for example)

    Imagine a nurse that cannot go through stuff, boom another version how this kinda could work.

    both stuff easily balanced even in current gamestate

  • @redsopine01 said:
    ad19970 said:

    Seems interesting, as long as the killer has counterplay of course. We don't need another Legion.

    How about make them nurse slow her base stats are slower then survivors 

    Maybe yeah. Though some would argue Nurse has very little counterplay to, in chase that is. I think it's just important that no matter how good a killer is at chases, survivors should be able to affect the chase and the duration of the chase in some way.

  • ad19970 said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    I think after Legion we should really stop thinking about new DLC content and fix the game. Just my opinion.

    I'd agree, I hope after the dlc in march, they will slow down with the new content and fixate more on bug fixes and balance improvements for both sides.

    I have to agree as well... a chapter where they just give TLC would be great
  • I would love to see a Killer that can perform aerial attacks